- Mon, Jul 20Many locations listed on FlyerJul 20, 2020, 6:00 AM – Aug 07, 2020, 6:00 PMMany locations listed on FlyerThe Johnstown Family Kitchen serves over 100,000 meals per year. Join The LivRed Foundation fight against hunger in our community.For additional drop off options or if you need us to come to you – contact Stephanie Urban 814-254-8981 or Nicole Levis 814-341-5855.
- Fri, Jan 31Conemaugh Valley High SchoolJan 31, 2020, 7:15 PMConemaugh Valley High School, 1342 William Penn Ave, Johnstown, PA 15906, USAThe LivRed Basketball Game is January 31st, 2020. Two rivals come together to promote and encourage kindness!! Come support CV and Ferndale and don't forget to wear RED! JV starts at 6 Varsity starts at 7:15
- Sun, Dec 01JohnstownDec 01, 2019, 10:00 AM – Dec 23, 2019, 5:00 PMJohnstown, Johnstown, PA, USAThe LivRed Foundation is hosting our first annual “Spread the Warmth” Hat and Glove Giveaway on December 1, 2019. We will be partnering with Ktees Screen-printing and Embroidery and Hope 4 Johnstown for this initiative.
- Sat, Nov 231ST SUMMIT ARENA @ Cambria County War MeNov 23, 2019, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM1ST SUMMIT ARENA @ Cambria County War Me, 326 Napoleon St #1780, Johnstown, PA 15901, USAThe LivRed Foundation,Hope 4 Johnstown, and Ktees Screen Printing will be at the Game. We will be collecting children’s hats and gloves for the “Spread the Warmth” hat and glove giveaway. Every donation receive gets you a chance to win a LivRed/Tomahawks basket!
- Sat, Sep 07North ParkSep 07, 2019, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PMNorth Park, 303 Pearce Mill Rd, Allison Park, PA 15101, USAI am participating in Walk Like MADD to raise mission critical funds for Mothers Against Drunk Driving® (MADD) to fight the 100 percent preventable crimes of drunk and drugged driving. Join the LivRed Foundation as we support MADD and walk in honor of our Olivia Red. https://www.walklikemadd.org
- Sat, Aug 03Location is TBDAug 03, 2019, 1:00 PMLocation is TBDThe LivRed Foundation is offering an opportunity for all Conemaugh Valley Seniors to volunteer and help organize all the donated food items we have collected for The Cambria County Backpack Project. Please join the Foundation as we give back to our community!
- Sat, Jun 01The Galleria MallJun 01, 2019, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PMThe Galleria Mall, 500 Galleria Dr, Johnstown, PA 15904, USAJoin us to learn more about The LivRed Foundation in support of MADD & the DUI Association. At this event you will gain information on why LivRed was created as well as scholarship information! There will be handouts, giveaways, and a free basket raffle & refreshments. Rain or shine event!